THE WALKS MEET AT LA VERNA
In September, on Saturday,24 and Sunday,25 in La Verna four paths from the 4 cardinal points (see Events) meet themselves. For the walking on Saturday many associations have given their support.
Starting from Gualchiere of Bagno di Romagna at 8:30 am, we climb the Passo Serra and then we go to La Verna, to be greeted by the Franciscan General. Then, a snack and the continuation of the program (see: Events). Free participation
THE SPECIFIC PROGRAMME of Saturday, September 24, on VIA ROMEA GERMANICA:
1) We start from Bagno di Romagna (Gualchiere area – just beyond the turnoff for the Mandrioli Pass). We climb the Passo Serra and then, on the ridge path, after 23 km we arrive at the Sanctuary.
2) Starting at 8:30, we come at 04,00 p.m. having in mind that we’ll eat something .
3) Upon arrival, who wants, could have a quick snack in the refectory.
4) For those who want to return immediately to the Gualchiere for his car, there is a free bus.
5) For those who want to stay for the Round Table, however, we expect a return to its end (free).
6) Those who want to stay in La Verna for Sunday, they can stay in Chiusi della Verna at a nearby hotel in a social agreement with the City of Chiusi
FOR THE BEST ORGANIZATION PLEASE GIVE CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION